HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Slow ride as an alternative to Garys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

PostSubject: Slow ride as an alternative to Garys   Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:26 pm

As I am bloody shattered but still will want to ride Sunday.I intend to ride up to Brockweir with the main fast boys and then peel off up to Trellick and back via Deveudan.
This will leave you lot steaming on and not having to worry about waiting for me.
This wil be at my pace well a bit slower than that due to sore muscles so if any one fancies a gentler run then just peel off with me.
As you all know what I am like I might even find an easier way back! You never know.
So hopefully Gary or someone who can be arsed to download /look at his route can lead on without having to wait at the hills for me.

Also I just remembered that it is the cake ride the following Sunday ie 5th so if someone wants to plot an alternative route to the cake stop PLEASE FEEL FREE to do so as I have a lot of potential new members coming that day and I dont want to scare them trying to keep up.So I will do the normal cake ride leaving someone to lead a harder/faster route. So heres you chance to be a ride leader come on step up dont be shy we need LOTS more ride leaders please.

Chateau1984

PostSubject: Re: Slow ride as an alternative to Garys   Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:08 pm

I don't mind having a stab. Whats the recommended distance and which app is best...Ride with GPS?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Slow ride as an alternative to Garys   Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Yes mate use ridewithgps.com Just draw your route then name it then save i.t once it is saved then copy and paste the url link

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow ride as an alternative to Garys   

Back to top Go down

Slow ride as an alternative to Garys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1