HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ken acland

PostSubject: Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January   Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Meet outside the Bar du Printemps, Place de la Canourgue, Saint-Hippolyte-du-Fort. 7am start (bring lights)

The route, http://ridewithgps.com/routes/11591118  94 miles with 11774 feet of climbing
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January   Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Any chance you could delay the start a bit ?It would save me bringing lights.

Like 6 months? lol!

ken acland

PostSubject: Re: Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January   Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Better start taking the steroids or the climbs will feckin kill you.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January   Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 am

Hey Ken, if you enter the January Strava challenge of climbing 4000m this month you can pretty much complete it on Sunday. Hope you have a great ride
Back to top Go down
ken acland

PostSubject: Re: Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January   Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Jeff wrote:
Hey Ken, if you enter the January Strava challenge of climbing 4000m this month you can pretty much complete it on Sunday. Hope you have a great ride

Cheers Jeff. Unfortunately I am a dinosaur with technology so Strava/Facebook/Twitter and the like are alien to me. Until last year I was still riding Audax's with the paper route sheet.

I am off to Lodeve the following Sunday to ride another six cols with around 7000 feet of climbing so will hit the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January   

Back to top Go down

Cols of the southern Cevennes mountains, Sunday 10th January
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Main Sunday Rides-
Jump to: