HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 Saturday Afternoon 14th May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary

avatar

Location : Bradley Stoke
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 58

PostSubject: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Thu May 12, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm thinking of getting some extra medium paced miles in on Saturday afternoon, maybe Tintern way, 30 - 40 miles ? If you can only get a two hour pass, that's fine. Let me know if you're interested. Won't be able to start before 1300 hrs
Back to top Go down
andy williams



Location : winterbourne down
Posts : 837
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Thu May 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Can manage 25 ish miles Sat pm if thats any good...deffo not tintern !
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

avatar

Location : Very north Bristol
Posts : 9294
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 64

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Thu May 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Why not cycle up to Coombe and see some cars and have a coffee?

_________________
.My memory must be going .I can't remember asking or your opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Gary

avatar

Location : Bradley Stoke
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Fri May 13, 2016 11:30 am

bigsenior wrote:
Why not cycle up to Coombe and see some cars and have a coffee?

Sounds appealing but I fear the narrow local roads will be full of Evos and Imprezas giving their turbos and spin so perhaps best to avoid the area if you're on two skinny wheels !
Back to top Go down
Gary

avatar

Location : Bradley Stoke
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Fri May 13, 2016 12:13 pm

andy williams wrote:
Can manage 25 ish miles Sat pm if thats any good...deffo not tintern !

That's ok Andy, how do you fancy this figure of eight (follow the course and you'll see what I mean).

Figure of 8

It's pretty much pancake flat apart from the start and end at Almondsbury (we can avoid Fernhill if you'd rather) and cycling from Winterbourne will make the total mileage about 25.

I'll meet you at the Co-Op in Winterbourne if you're game ! Would 2 o'clock be ok ?
Back to top Go down
andy williams



Location : winterbourne down
Posts : 837
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Gary wrote:
andy williams wrote:
Can manage 25 ish miles Sat pm if thats any good...deffo not tintern !

That's ok Andy, how do you fancy this figure of eight (follow the course and you'll see what I mean).

Figure of 8

It's pretty much pancake flat apart from the start and end at Almondsbury (we can avoid Fernhill if you'd rather) and cycling from Winterbourne will make the total mileage about 25.

I'll meet you at the Co-Op in Winterbourne if you're game ! Would 2 o'clock be ok ?


"Perfect", i can come to costa if you like...after all its your shout Fernhill is ok !!

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gary

avatar

Location : Bradley Stoke
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Andy, I'll meet you at the Co-Op (2pm), that way I'll do 25 miles.
Back to top Go down
andy williams



Location : winterbourne down
Posts : 837
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   Sat May 14, 2016 9:50 am

Gary wrote:
Andy, I'll meet you at the Co-Op (2pm), that way I'll do 25 miles.

Ok done !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saturday Afternoon 14th May   

Back to top Go down
 
Saturday Afternoon 14th May
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CANBERRA PRO-AM (NSWAL) - Saturday 21st April 2012
» ASA's final track & field meet of the season. Saturday 14th April.
» Goalkeeper needed for Saturday - Leicester City Supporters
» Car Star Saturday Night Cruise In. Every other Saturday
» Saturday 7th May 2011 Knockhill, Sessions, £90

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Saturday Rides-
Jump to: