HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrry

PostSubject: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Just putting the finishing touches to a longer and hillier route to Marshfield for the Faster Group. Like the Main group we too will be taking in Bannerdown but unlike the Main Group, we shall probably also be taking in Brassknocker Hill.

Back to top Go down
DJ Rudec

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:08 am

Hillier?!....Brassknocker?!.....What did we say on Monday Gary? a nice flat ride on Sunday my arse.....
Back to top Go down
Garrry

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Sorry Andy. Trouble is Scott has set the bar high as the Main Ride is a 50 miler with just under 3,000 ft of climbing so if we did anything less we'd never hear the last of it. If it's any consolation we're only doing 3/4 of Brassknocker Hill.

Take a butchers at this little beauty - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20417563

52 miles, 3662 ft of climbing. It's got quite a mix of urban and rural going, long steady hauls and short, punchy leg burners Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lewiiss

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Been diagnosed with glandular fever last week so got to take it easy so will probs be 2-3 weeks before I'm next out. Suppose it also lets my hand fully heal and I get it out the way at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Garrry

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Sorry to hear you've got the "kissing disease" Luke but like you say, at least you can kill two birds with one stone !
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Same as CAV then i think thats what he has .two weeks of feeling like poo and not eating .Good luck !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield   

Back to top Go down

Sunday 23 April Birthday Cake at Marshfield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1