HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

5th November last cake ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

PostSubject: 5th November last cake ride    Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:35 pm

yep winter drawers on Rolling Eyes
this is the last cake ride to Hill until next year when the clocks go forward again so lets make this one a big one

Garrry

PostSubject: Re: 5th November last cake ride    Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:44 am

To anyone new looking at this, we run this monthly ride throughout Spring, Summer and early Autumn for anyone that would like to come along and see what we do and how we do it (and there are no fees).

The route is about 32 miles in length with an additional 9 mile option if we arrive early (which we usually do). There's not a lot of climbing.

This is the route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21649101.

If you don't have access to a route mapping website the route goes from Bradley Stoke to Almondsbury, Tockington, Pilning 'ish, Aust, Littleton-upon-Severn, Oldbury-on-Severn, HILL, Rockhampton, Around Thornbury, Itchington, and back to Bradley Stoke.

The ride starts from outside Greggs / Costa / Tesco Extra in Bradley Stoke at 10.00 am

We stop for food and a tea / coffee at the little village hall in Hill which is about 4 miles / 6 km north of Thornbury, where the local ladies put on a mega feast of homemade cakes that they sell to make a little money (the prices are cheap).

If you are a potential newcomer and would like to come along PLEASE e mail me (Scott Davies) or message me through the forum.nbcc@live.co.uk
Back to top Go down

5th November last cake ride
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1