HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Attention Guests and prospective new members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

PostSubject: Attention Guests and prospective new members   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

I have noticed that a lot of guests and prospective new riders are dipping in and out of the forum trying to decide as to whether to risk coming out for a ride with us.
Well I am leading a ride on Bank Holiday Monday (thats this Monday coming 27th Aug)
This is about 30/35 miles up to the Black Shed at Sharpness.The route is mainly flat and easy.
I will be leading with hopefully another to watch the back door to make sure that EVERYONE is ok.
As most of you will be aware if you have been following us that I am a big fat almost 60 year old smoker so if you can't keep up with me then thats how fast we will go.IE YOUR PACE so that you can get some idea as to what one of our rides is like.

Right at the bottom of the forum there is a contact button if you want to know any more then drop me a message.
Cheers
Scott

http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Attention Guests and prospective new members   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Next Sunday being the first Sunday of the month is our Pavlova cake ride.This is a shortish (35 miles or so) and relatively flat ride to Hill where the WI put on lashings of home made cake .It starts a bit later at 11.0 / 11.15 from usual start at Costa.This is an Ideal introductory ride so why not come along and see what a strange bunch we are.
Use the Contact button at the bottom to drop me a message if you would like to come along.

http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Attention Guests and prospective new members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1